Monday, December 10, 2007

On Time && Late

The reason for this blog...the scrapbooking world. I love reading about other women who share the same passion I do, which is defined by one word, scrapbooking. What is the phenomon behind scrapbooking anyways? I have to say for me, I love shopping for the cute and eye-pleasing paper designed, the cute embellshiments, and the wonderments of all the different fonts and stickers out there. Putting them together to make something beautiful and that can be shared excites me. I love making scrapbooks for people and watching them look through it for the first time. To see the smile on their faces is worth more than any present I could ever give them. Scrapbooking is a strong passion of mine. Tempt me to buy products! For an extra income as a college student, I work at a craft store and see all the new and latest products for scrapbooking come through. Let's just say that my bank does not see much of that paycheck :). If any of you can recommend other avid scrapbookers who like to post thier scrapbooks and life, please share!

I will try to post pictures of my scrapbooks and what inspires me!

Blessings,
-L

No comments: