Wednesday, February 13, 2008

okay, so I'm not that great...

....at blogging.
haha.

i just gotta say, i picked up a huge stack of papers at HobbyLobby for 10 bucks. 10. 180 sheets of paper for 10 bucks. I think thats a deal. A heck of a deal. I love shopping there for my scrapbooking supplies, because it is SO cheap, but they carry a wonderful variety of supplies for the advanced scrapbooker. I've also gone to the "professional scrapbook store" in my town, and I find their stuff to be 3 times as much as HobbyLobby, even their clearance is more expensive then the same exact product hobbylobby carries. It makes me chuckle because I feel like hobbylobby is my litte secret find, although I'm sure lots of people shop there for thier supplies. But when I do REALLY need that ONE thing to complete my page, I'll hop over to that store, or Micheals, who is also, expensive compared to hobbylobby. I mean, their SALE on paper, 4/$1.00 is Hobby Lobby's regulaaaaar price, not to mention when it goes on sale, you can get 8 sheets for a buck! But I'm excited because I bought paper, and I'm gonna go organize it now. :) kapeace.

No comments: