Thursday, January 31, 2008

get. off. of. my. CHEST!

i just gotta get it off my chest.
i'm obessed. obessed with scrapbooking
obessed with shopping for supplies.
obessed with finding new and creative ways to organize
obessed with organizing my supplies
obessed with a completed layout
obessed with new ideas in my head I can't get out fast enough
okay, so I admit, I'm obessed.

What is your favooorite scrapbooking supply to buy or stock up on, needed or not.
Mine is paper and letter stickers, fo sho. Can't get enough of either!

Today is lazy Saturday with my sister and Grandma. Movie and pizza night too. I want to get some scrapping in, and pictures up! Maybe later, now, I gotta eat. Then Scrap. :)

Blessings,
L

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Thanks for the well wishes for the catwalk and the getting better!! You're so sweet!! My fave obsession with scrapbooking has to be letters and chipboard. LOVE them!!