Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Scrap Room!!

So if you read my last post, you know that I was debating on how to get all my scrap supplies together, well I got a new and bigger room, where there is enough space for a BIG desk to hold all of my supplies, closet for all my clothes, shelving in the room for all my pictures! The only thing left is to retrive all the decorations and etc from my dorm back at school. I'm so excited! Just a few random projects I have done that I wanted to share. One is a photo frame, it was so simple using paint, rubons and rinestones. And the other is just Christmas thank you cards, that were reall fun to make. Right now I'm on a streak making tons of picture frames to randomly give to the people I love! Micheals sells wooden frames for a buck each, quite the deal if you ask me!



No comments: