Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Father's Day Album

This is the cover page, of the album I made my dad for Father's Day 2006. I have never been so proud of an album. I added the texture to the chipboard with some painting sand, then painted it black. I love experimenting with paint in my scrapbooking. I picked out colors that would be suitable for a grown man, which included a palatte of tan, black and light blue. It was a fun and experiement working with a different type of color scheme than I am used to.











First page of the scrapbook..."Anyone can be a father but it takes comeone special to be a dad"











This is my favorite page out of the book, because my father has done exactly, and my parents have shown us a healthy marriage and realtionship, and I thank them for that and their hard work at their marriage and love for eachother.










Since the pages of the book were really thick, I used left over paper to make tabs, to make it easier to turn pages.











This quote really ment something ever since I have gone away to college, I have learned to really apricate my dad, thus making me miss him too!










I hope you enjoyed looking at this, perhaps you got inspired!! I am going to continue to try to put up the mini-ablums I do. My mini albums are based on one theme or event or idea. So usually I keep the patterns, and paper color scheme alike through out the book.
Blessings,
-L

No comments: