Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A GardenGirl Survey

I love reading about other scrapbookers styles and favorites, so I thought I would do the survey too!

scrapbook size: Mini-albums
music: iTunes list, which is from R&B, hiphop and pop
work space: a devoted corner in my bedroom
style: clean, fun, embellished
1 or 2 pages: Depends on what type of album I am making
color preference: bright and bold!
childhood ambition: to be a teacher, then an undercover cop, now it's interior decorating and scrapbooking professionally
favorite product type: paper and buttons
fondest memory: Freshman year of college
retreat: my scrapbooking corner & a movie playing
wildest dream: to be able to scrapbook professionally and be a stay home mom
biggest challenge: studying for college classes
alarm clock: 8am or none, depending on the day
perfect day: hanging out with my family, scrapping alongside my mom and grandma
indulgence: buying supplies && magazines
last purchase: jewlery
favorite movie: Tommy Boy
inspiration: scrapbooking magazines, mother
my life: is so blessed!

Blessings,
-L

No comments: