Monday, December 17, 2007

My Challenges For You

I have two separate challenges, which you will see in the two pages I will post below.
The First Challenge
1. Create a layout that works, and then use it more than once for different pages but keeping the same layout. If it works, use it!
The Second Challenge
2. For product usage, Use 3 different types of paper; 2 plain and one patterned, paint, and embellishments. Try using all of that on a scrapbook page.

Both challenges that I have presented are shown below. These are some of my FAVORITE pages I have ever done because they were so fun and personal! Some personal information has been blocked out for reasons...and the picture, well, it was in college days being GOOFY from studying so much during finals! OF course it gets caught on camera :)















































If you do these challenges, please share with me!! Also if anyone out there is in the scrapbooking world, let me know, I love reading up on fellow scrapbooker's blogs!!
Blessings,
-L

No comments: